- MALWARE FAMILY: chaos
- TAGS:family:chaos, evasion, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: 2c6f8e680a400cb2b5426090ccbdea93
- SHA1: 47a691c438547b27fac9896f3783026d8be4dbe9
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-04T05:25:11Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1059, T1107, T1082, T1005, T1081, T1491, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|