- MALWARE FAMILY: chaos
- TAGS:family:chaos, evasion, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: 5e312e4f60bf214a45df187cc1cd5f5c
- SHA1: 9bc19e38178a05eb39d579d979ac8520435b511c
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-03-13T11:09:04Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1059, T1107, T1005, T1081, T1012, T1082, T1491, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|