- MALWARE FAMILY: chaos
- TAGS:family:chaos, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: cc4c6842f8a31ee3ac6477b42d34acba
- SHA1: ce6e9918189e9187143e0e012356bec98988c035
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-01-29T05:22:04Z
- TTPS: T1005, T1081, T1082, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|