- MALWARE FAMILY: crycryptor
- TAGS:family:crycryptor, ransomware
- MD5: 381134ea0f0be535b9d2ce8a94093576
- SHA1: 322aab72228b1a9c179696e600c1af335b376655
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-01-11T04:44:05Z
- TTPS: T1102
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|