- MALWARE FAMILY: cryptolocker
- TAGS:family:cryptolocker, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: e9cd494b249cea7b968fa89f1e7d40de
- SHA1: fd514fe256f815cfecf67fb57e16d106443d90dc
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-06T20:09:24Z
- TTPS: T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|