- MALWARE FAMILY: cryptowall
- TAGS:family:cryptowall, ransomware
- MD5: b4347012829efc382f852db233582fcd
- SHA1: c515bfc0e2f5c92945cd4cae8f2b6434c720e344
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-28T01:43:12Z
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|