- MALWARE FAMILY: ctblocker
- TAGS:family:ctblocker, ransomware
- MD5: 330e1ea9e2f3ad4e0b121bc63cf0cb77
- SHA1: 58d7e7d8fcb338b3cae80ab108aebb8f540cd9d5
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-27T21:42:18Z
- TTPS: T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|