- MALWARE FAMILY: ctblocker
- TAGS:family:ctblocker, ransomware
- MD5: 95f60b5b36d63307d83e3f3de9675a1d
- SHA1: da733991d9618b3a3bb5cc503ba0e860f1e8ea29
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-29T15:55:01Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1107, T1490, T1491, T1112, T1012
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|