- MALWARE FAMILY: danabot
- TAGS:family:danabot, family:djvu, family:raccoon, family:redline, family:smokeloader, botnet:ec7a54fb6492ff3a52d09504b8ecf082, botnet:mario23_10, backdoor, banker, bootkit, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 48b9fa0cc39ab3ee91aa4ed8c8ef61bb
- SHA1: 3b620aff04f53869bb271dc97a416c91942a012a
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-15T21:31:40Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1082, T1053, T1222, T1120, T1067, T1005, T1081, T1114, T1112, T1060
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|