- MALWARE FAMILY: danabot
- TAGS:family:danabot, family:djvu, family:smokeloader, family:vidar, botnet:517, backdoor, banker, collection, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: ae489c5fec00f4363d3367b5a995a8db
- SHA1: eb0e5e3e21b4ce9995b4f570eed9e393a8d2f8e4
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-19T10:31:46Z
- TTPS: T1005, T1081, T1012, T1120, T1082, T1060, T1112, T1114, T1222, T1053
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|