- MALWARE FAMILY: dcrat
- TAGS:family:dcrat, infostealer, rat, spyware, stealer
- MD5: 11def98517c93e2a955df827ed88a3a2
- SHA1: 12d175a93a7b161bd8d4d6b489e95f15e34ad283
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-25T20:57:58Z
- TTPS: T1005, T1081, T1082, T1053, T1130, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|