- MALWARE FAMILY: dcrat
- TAGS:family:dcrat, family:djvu, family:smokeloader, backdoor, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, rat, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 2f566eb78a2defcf471bd9fe0c4d2f51
- SHA1: e2f285602510faf52f48afe3635f347cd71db4c0
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-21T16:10:17Z
- TTPS: T1114, T1005, T1081, T1112, T1012, T1120, T1082, T1222, T1053, T1060
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|