- MALWARE FAMILY: dcrat
- TAGS:family:dcrat, family:djvu, family:redline, family:smokeloader, family:vidar, botnet:517, botnet:mario23_10, backdoor, bootkit, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, rat, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: b046fd352da5913664316180e0e22633
- SHA1: 14180e9d56a94caeeaf3b0fa3c9aa24bbde5c771
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-12T05:16:12Z
- TTPS: T1222, T1012, T1082, T1005, T1081, T1060, T1112, T1120, T1114, T1067, T1053
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|