- MALWARE FAMILY: dcrat
- TAGS:family:dcrat, discovery, evasion, infostealer, rat, trojan
- MD5: b27e540aef37c99f3cfd2766c2e61784
- SHA1: c516b74daec17d1bc788c54433cf10899ee07e92
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-09T11:26:42Z
- TTPS: T1089, T1112, T1031, T1082, T1012, T1057
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|