- MALWARE FAMILY: dcrat
- TAGS:family:dcrat, family:djvu, family:redline, family:smokeloader, botnet:mario23_10, backdoor, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, rat, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: e617ddfbd2fd3407103b9ed8371cdc72
- SHA1: a1fa4f3dd4e1bb0c8eb760d4caeb7f7b99e512f9
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-20T15:02:54Z
- TTPS: T1005, T1081, T1012, T1082, T1114, T1112, T1120, T1064, T1060, T1053, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|