- MALWARE FAMILY: dcrat
- TAGS:family:dcrat, discovery, evasion, exploit, infostealer, persistence, rat, trojan
- MD5: eb93bb98b4e0d01353c5706cd04decc7
- SHA1: 1ab3a1414e2c2681c32c19f11e837720241d4511
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-25T23:14:30Z
- TTPS: T1053, T1060, T1112, T1004, T1098, T1089, T1031, T1057, T1222, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|