- MALWARE FAMILY: dcrat
- TAGS:family:dcrat, evasion, infostealer, ransomware, rat, themida, trojan
- MD5: ec50388a69792d133c1298e1dceb40a6
- SHA1: 80ff3e79bc0679a0e2e91e811310e9fe59c5fcdb
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-03-13T09:36:30Z
- TTPS: T1112, T1012, T1082, T1088, T1089, T1107, T1490, T1497, T1053
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|