- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: 011dfb485d011bcc8dbaa39ca39ea16a
- SHA1: 4b8509e5d88ad357c993110e91dad13feb32d621
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-07T09:43:41Z
- TTPS: T1046, T1082, T1107, T1490, T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|