- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 053bcae6cc46eb852a346774a8f5373a
- SHA1: 11ba7711a7c3c275b5e48d94b5b432c3f2b30e79
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-01-30T09:21:28Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|