- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, exploit, persistence
- MD5: 0ab5a0cab786688729462c7f947041e1
- SHA1: 3efa45beba70450f97ac66deb6c4cdecaefbbd36
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-29T00:16:38Z
- TTPS: T1222, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|