- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 1e262e85af7822f199da3f27c7f5d406
- SHA1: 3b934e6d859308cc9af07a1b184ea90021ff7a36
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-01-11T23:05:24Z
- TTPS: T1112, T1012, T1082, T1060, T1042
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|