- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 2316091f02153ac20dff768513aae1a4
- SHA1: 6b7b1017b9313ab87fccf4ea08a427c1499b89dc
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-03-11T16:57:16Z
- TTPS: T1107, T1490, T1112, T1012, T1120, T1082, T1060, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|