- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, evasion, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 31e89ff32e089adc145fb98eff101e46
- SHA1: 004fd8461ed5f925749efbcc7150478f13d4f420
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-14T21:50:41Z
- TTPS: T1112, T1070, T1031, T1222, T1107, T1490, T1562, T1489, T1060, T1012, T1120, T1082, T1057, T1018
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|