- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, ransomware
- MD5: 3c9feef5f4ded10f5aebe2d8e06ddf17
- SHA1: c1974124faf157e7683cd110d0ca6319676eed4e
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-01T22:24:43Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1057, T1012
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|