- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, evasion, exploit
- MD5: 54b7902f04e0f2f073352e5cd8f460f0
- SHA1: cd794b02eaa48fd22a79427bb663ad01a8463323
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-21T10:16:47Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|