- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, ransomware
- MD5: 662d26b4e627e44a0da5e5e99fa41942
- SHA1: 93ea678ba8449bfdfd7a26e82fae39f00185e8d8
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-08T15:34:33Z
- TTPS: T1102, T1082, T1057, T1012, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|