- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 8a6217d94e1bcbabdd1dfcdcaa83d1b3
- SHA1: 99b81b01f277540f38ea3e96c9c6dc2a57dfeb92
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-10T15:06:33Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1112, T1042, T1060, T1012
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|