- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, evasion, ransomware, upx
- MD5: 95adff91ef879eca350a62a211fbfb14
- SHA1: 6bd55fb6bb7e53dc84c514e947ea90e8569e659e
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-14T22:03:51Z
- TTPS: T1046, T1158, T1082, T1031, T1562, T1489, T1059, T1112, T1222, T1070, T1018, T1053
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|