- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, evasion, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 992727441c0580255be639bd8a738be5
- SHA1: e49881c98d86f8b7bd9b80d4d52872b2d4c340f8
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-01-11T11:46:10Z
- TTPS: T1060, T1012, T1497, T1082, T1112, T1042
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|