- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, exploit, persistence
- MD5: a3629e1ac9a406713d4301202e559d00
- SHA1: 38504d98f976fa87da12a9c0165f5e37dc33611a
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-29T20:22:22Z
- TTPS: T1222, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|