- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: a6a0f7c173094f8dafef996157751ecf
- SHA1: c0dcae7c4c80be25661d22400466b4ea074fc580
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-24T21:54:07Z
- TTPS: T1060, T1012, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|