- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: ada8b955be3a762f6329c9fc50ec3f4e
- SHA1: c64642c65127863588c0dcee7f5efe4560a79b2e
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-21T23:10:07Z
- TTPS: T1060, T1112, T1012, T1120, T1082, T1005, T1081, T1491
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|