- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, ransomware
- MD5: d2a2333090ea0b8ba558b5dee97e4c96
- SHA1: 65e6789f9f80a8a31f13e410349ff91bbfe0741d
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-27T05:01:04Z
- TTPS: T1046, T1491, T1112, T1053, T1107, T1490, T1082, T1012, T1120
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|