- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, ransomware
- MD5: e0a3af0fd104fb0a011732de579a4b1b
- SHA1: 92f192961a3051301484dc594966f9dc6ecfa463
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-13T09:57:06Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1057, T1012
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|