- MALWARE FAMILY: discovery
- TAGS:discovery, ransomware
- MD5: fc872ec9e926bc8212f6014f997cf672
- SHA1: 190663eb496c54db43f303d1e91d8e974b580875
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-01-10T23:25:27Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1012
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|