- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:vidar, botnet:d6ef050131e7d5a1d595c51613328971, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: 26551b9c3dbace2dd837828f85d078bd
- SHA1: 52ca324a5cf64db3586f4b2d5f9607144b044c74
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-03-17T17:50:19Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1222, T1082, T1053, T1005, T1081, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|
A considerable amount of time and effort goes into maintaining this website, creating backend automation and creating new features and content for you to make actionable intelligence decisions. Everyone that supports the site helps enable new functionality.
If you like the site, please support us on “Patreon” or “Buy Me A Coffee” using the buttons below
To keep up to date follow us on the below channels.