- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:smokeloader, family:vidar, botnet:1808, backdoor, bootkit, collection, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 31ab55838ad60dcce8fc22ff24614d76
- SHA1: 1e33acddb01d65ddd1dfd0a7c96de5537e84b82b
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-13T05:03:42Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1060, T1112, T1082, T1053, T1064, T1120, T1222, T1067, T1018, T1114, T1102, T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|