- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:redline, family:smokeloader, family:vidar, botnet:1752, botnet:517, botnet:google2, botnet:mario23_10, botnet:slovarik15btc, botnet:slovarik1btc, backdoor, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 3ec20eda511b082c02840cf7cbafd6e1
- SHA1: 10c934e4767e9701796d0b2b5b6bc406952f6a36
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-29T22:37:36Z
- TTPS: T1053, T1005, T1081, T1082, T1012, T1120, T1064, T1114, T1222, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|