- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:smokeloader, family:vidar, botnet:517, backdoor, collection, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan, vmprotect
- MD5: 4cddcc1e55f522ca38bc8e77455a21cb
- SHA1: 39b74021935d9b91d52251e9e213f474e1972dcc
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-18T15:23:26Z
- TTPS: T1053, T1012, T1114, T1082, T1120, T1060, T1112, T1102, T1222, T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|