- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:vidar, botnet:19, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: 4cf9a9a6dd35e23a84488490eb10c9ff
- SHA1: b709bf683b5d06c201379a3c1c10cb64496162d8
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-08T21:08:32Z
- TTPS: T1005, T1081, T1012, T1082, T1060, T1112, T1222, T1053
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|