- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:vidar, botnet:694f12963bedb0c6040fb3c74aac71e5, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: 61ba3dae1a44c36309224d931ac995d1
- SHA1: 36aae6b91d3d110199b4c89168d0a0f4c98e387f
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-03-13T11:22:22Z
- TTPS: T1005, T1081, T1060, T1112, T1053, T1012, T1222, T1082, T1130
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|