- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:gozi, family:laplas, family:smokeloader, family:vidar, botnet:1001, botnet:19, backdoor, banker, clipper, discovery, isfb, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 67ba878952d75b630c6a45fcb7f1e0cb
- SHA1: 6671eb0f7c375e72c1a4cff663c7387207250ebc
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-07T17:08:25Z
- TTPS: T1060, T1112, T1053, T1130, T1012, T1082, T1005, T1081, T1120, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|