- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:smokeloader, family:vidar, botnet:1808, backdoor, bootkit, collection, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 9746e931befe5203bf5508cfa8cd17d1
- SHA1: 31835e5a238cd99e0fa36643077fd657bd48f8a1
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-12T17:56:31Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1012, T1120, T1053, T1005, T1081, T1064, T1222, T1067, T1060, T1112, T1114
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|