- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:smokeloader, backdoor, collection, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: a31728f1578939de11bcf95509015f35
- SHA1: 0fce37afab13319f182849da37d97f5e75774794
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-09T08:41:02Z
- TTPS: T1114, T1005, T1081, T1060, T1112, T1012, T1082, T1053, T1120, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|