- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:smokeloader, backdoor, collection, discovery, persistence, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: adef9b3445ea954ca3ec8a1f61daef01
- SHA1: e4805b0e226fe27413f14679b04aefa5a701ef6f
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-18T22:42:17Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1114, T1060, T1112, T1012, T1120, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|