- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:gozi, family:laplas, family:smokeloader, botnet:1001, backdoor, banker, clipper, discovery, isfb, persistence, ransomware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: bcde1dc8e93f8b260586afff22acce04
- SHA1: 2faba3fd359f9bc0e47c1b06f01cd16029b60064
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-08T05:51:47Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082, T1053, T1060, T1112, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|