- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, discovery, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: bfd1d31196f7df3a2dd5967a6e4e7e6e
- SHA1: cb23db2bb8b778a1f1cc44b49ec6f0f687e61b80
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-09T14:02:23Z
- TTPS: T1053, T1060, T1112, T1222, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|