- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:redline, family:smokeloader, botnet:google2, botnet:nam7, botnet:slovarik15btc, backdoor, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: c2bd252af4f49125f73f6fba509d70b3
- SHA1: 4234e426ac282531473f26cef80583098739c7b2
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-24T08:54:58Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1005, T1081, T1012, T1222, T1114, T1060, T1112, T1120, T1053
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|