- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, discovery, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: c3fadd562016e4a7c25fbbf4f47f27b4
- SHA1: 563dd3f0192c941c6c8069dfdca84fc0cb6fe133
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-25T17:01:08Z
- TTPS: T1053, T1130, T1112, T1060, T1222, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|