- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:redline, family:smokeloader, botnet:mario23_10, backdoor, bootkit, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: c637e6b956a3968199a842f7fcfd85d4
- SHA1: b71d01eb630a3e192d954712e09d61dbfd576a3d
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-10T22:43:03Z
- TTPS: T1114, T1067, T1060, T1112, T1012, T1082, T1120, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|